If you open up the dictionary and look up the word versatility, you're bound to find a picture of the Patagonia Men's Terrebonne Short. Lightweight and supple, this short is made from a recycled polyester stretch ripstop fabric that keeps up with all of your movements, from the trail to the gym, while also maintaining a compressible design that packs down to the size of the back pocket. Plus, the Terrebonne also features a DWR-treatment that deflects light precipitation if you get caught out in the rain.
- Versatile, lightweight, and soft short for active pursuits
- Supple, stretchy fabric has DWR for water-resistant protection
- Regular fit keeps you moving freely
- Adjustable drawcord offers a custom fit
- Reflective logo adds a touch of visibility after dark
- Multiple pockets stash your music, keys, and cash easily
- Item #PAT02BU
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 100% recycled polyester, DWR
- 2 side, 1 rear
- adjustable drawcord
- yes, logo
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.