- Detail Images
You don't need to look up—the sun's bright light and the storm's dark shadow juxtaposing the valley is enough to let you know it's time to pull the Patagonia Men's Stretch Rainshadow Pullover out of your backpack. Suitable for backpacking alpine endeavors, this minimalist anorak packs small and provides the same waterproof, breathable membrane as some of Patagonia's ski shells. Despite its rugged waterproofing, the Rainshadow still packs into its pocket for compact storage.
- Minimalist rain shell for backpacking and alpine climbing
- H2No Performance Standard membrane is waterproof and breathable
- DWR treatment beads raindrops off the surface
- Light, thin, and compressible fabric packs into front pocket
- Hood features adjustments, laminated visor, and helmet compatibility
- Adjustable hem and elastic cuffs further seal out the elements