Why We Like The Stretch Hydropeak 8in Boardshort
Whether we're out surfing in cooler waters or just prefer the more-covered look that board shorts provide, the Stretch Hydropeak 8in Board Short is a favorite in our water wardrobe. Recycled polyester threads offer an earth-friendly feel, removing plastic from our oceans so we can more comfortably play. These are the longest women's board shorts in Patagonia's collection, and they perfectly pair with rashguard tops, bikinis, and beachy T-shirts.
- Head to the beach or the swells in this stylish board short
- Recycled polyester fabric is lightweight and dries quickly
- Longer 8-inch inseam offers extra coverage for sporty style
- Four-way stretch construction promotes freedom of movement
- UPF 50+ protection helps defend from harmful UV rays
- Item #PATZ9DT
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- 87% recycled polyester, 13% spandex, PFC-free DWR coating
- 1 zippered thigh
- UPF Rating
- beachwear, paddle, surfing
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.