Prepare For Adventure.
From the deep blue waters of the Baja to the high-mountain streams of the Rockies, the Patagonia Women's Sol Patrol Shirt keeps you comfortable as you cast in warm climates. The lightweight woven fabric provides protection from the sun's harmful rays, while knit panels help regulate temperature. Tabs secure your sleeves when you're reeling the big one in, and a gear keeper on the upper-left chest helps you stay organized while you're on the water.
- A technical sun shirt for travel and fishing
- Lightweight woven fabric provides protection from the sun
- Knit panels help regulate temperature
- Roll-up sleeve tabs for unimpeded mobility
- Gear keeper on upper-front left chest
- Relaxed boyfriend fit offers a comfortable feel
- Q & A
Pale Girls Unite
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This shirt protects me from the sun without being stiflingly hot. It's a loose fit, and offers protection from harmful UV rays while hiking or traveling. It runs large, and I purchased an XS. Must have for skin protection!
How long is this shirt in medium size, (in front)?