- Detail Images
Let your little freerider loose.
Dumb question: does your young gun like to go fast, gobble up powder, and ride until the mountain closes? Assuming the answer's yes, the Patagonia Snowshow Insulated Boys' Jacket is right up his alley. The H2No Performance Standard waterproof and breathable membrane, dual DWR coatings, and fully taped seams will shed east coast sleet and west coast sog, while the 150g polyester insulation will keep his teeth from chattering during those frigid Rocky Mountain Januarys. The whole package seals up tight with a mini powder skirt and elasticized hood to seal out the fluff when he's mobbing around on powder days, and the microfleece collar and zipper garage keep his chin from being rubbed raw on those bell-to-bell days when conditions are too good to stop for lunch. He'll probably be less excited than you about the Grow-Fit sleeve extension system, but you can keep that one to yourself until next winter rolls around and you find he's grown six inches.
- H2No Performance Standard two-layer waterproof and breathable membrane
- Polyester face fabric and lining with dual DWR coatings
- 150g polyester insulation
- Removable three-panel elasticized hood
- Articulated sleeves with Grow-Fit lengthening system
- Mini powder skirt integrates with Snowshot Insulated Pants
- Microfleece-lined collar
- Two hand pockets and one chest media pocket