Why We Like The SnowDrifter Bib Pant
Weather protection doesn't mean much in the backcountry without breathability and freedom of movement, which is why we reach for the SnowDrifter Bib Pants before heading out into our favorite backcountry zones. Patagonia went above and beyond with these bibs, offering fully waterproof protection, high breathability, and easy stretch.
- Lightweight bibs for comfort and protection in the backcountry
- 3-layer H2No membrane is fully waterproof and highly breathable
- Stretch fabric allows for unrestricted movement on skintrack climbs
- Boot gaiters keep out snow when you're hiking or riding
- Two-way side zippers offer quick venting when you're working hard
- Zippered chest pocket with inside loop holds your avalanche beacon
- Detachable suspenders and full side zips allow for an easy on-off
- Scuff guards prevent abrasion from rocks, branches, and ski edges
- Item #PAT02XH
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.