Why We Like The Skyline Traveler Pant
Whatever adventure you're headed out on, the Women's Patagonia Skyline Traveler Pants are a well-equipped hiking partner. The nylon, spandex weave provides four-way stretch for battling steep ascents and bouldering problems, while the slim-leg cut looks great when you stop in town for a post-hike cheeseburger. The durable water-repellent treatment will shed light rain if clouds join you on the trail. A zippered cargo pocket keeps your keys or phone safe on the trail, and zippered cuffs can be adjusted according to your chosen hiking boots.
- Technical pants for trail hikes and outdoor adventuring
- Four-way stretch offers trekking-ready performance
- DWR finish helps shed light spring and summer rain showers
- Zippered adjustments at the cuffs fit a variety of footwear
- Slim cut provides some modern, around-town style
- Patagonia strives to create high-performance gear with eco-conscious materials
- Item #PAT02AJ
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp
- 88% nylon, 12% spandex, DWR-treatment
- Leg Opening
- zippered, 3in gusset
- 2 hand, 2 rear, 1 zippered thigh
- Claimed Weight
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 16 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.