Why We Like The Silent Down Shirt Jacket
Fall weather can be fickle, and when we're headed out for a long day hike it's easy to be uncertain of what clothes to wear. Patagonia understands our struggle, so they eliminated the decision-making process with the Silent Down Shirt Jacket. This down-filled shirt jacket is the light-wearing option we've been looking for.
- Get versatile warmth with this down insulated shirt jacket
- 700-fill recycled down offers low-bulk warmth for chilly days
- DWR-treated face fabric sheds light rain
- Chest and microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets add storage
- Item #PAT02M6
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with mechanical stretch, DWR finish
- 700-fill Recycled Down
- Center Back Length
- 2 chest, 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 6 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.