Why We Like The Silent Down Insulated Jacket
We like to keep equal parts comfortable and quiet with the ultra-warm Patagonia Silent Down Jacket. Windproof, weather-resistant, and stuffed with down, this jacket is our go-to for howling winds and frigid temps. With 700-fill recycled down insulation, this jacket provides enough warmth to step out on the coldest days with a smile on your face.
When storms come through, you can keep yourself protected from falling snow with a stowable hood that hides in the jacket's high stand-up collar. A weather-resistant polyester face fabric treated with DWR sheds light precipitation. Plus, we love how you can easily stuff the hood back and zip it away when gray clouds clear.
- Silence cold winds and snowy days with this down jacket
- 700-fill recycled down keeps you warm in the cold
- DWR-treated polyester face fabric helps deflect weather
- Stowaway hood disappears into collar when skies are clear
- Adjustment cords in pockets pull bottom hem in to block wind
- Internal media pocket keeps phones warm and close to your body
- Item #PAT02M5
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 100% polyester stretch (70% recycled), DWR treatment
- 700-fill recycled down
- Center Back Length
- zippered stowaway
- [external] 2 hand, [internal] 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.