Simple is better.
When the day's blustery and cool, keep your layering simple with the Patagonia Women's Sidesend Jacket. Perfect for commutes into town, dinner with friends, or travel, this jacket features a smart, sophisticated design. It's made from a softshell fabric that blocks wind and resists rain. A brushed backer boosts warmth and wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable wherever you go. A stand-up collar adds protection, while zippered pockets keep cash and cards secure when you're running into the store to grab a couple items.
- An enduring jacket for travel or everyday wear
- Stretch-woven softshell blocks wind and resists water
- Brushed backer adds a touch of warmth and wicks moisture
- Stand-up collar for extra protection from the elements
- Partially elasticized cuff for enhanced weather protection
- Zippered pockets keeps essentials secure