Snap it up.
Whether you rock it on its own over a tee or bunkered down under a rain shell, the Patagonia Men's Re-Tool Snap-T Fleece Pullover keeps you cozy thanks to its deep-pile Polartec Thermal Pro fleece fabric that uses long fibers to retain warmth and insulate. Along with the dual-layered fleece, this pullover's stand-up collar also helps to shield you from chilly winds, while the nylon-reinforced front placket features snaps for quick venting when you get too warm. Plus, a flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe for a fit and feel that's decadently plush.
- Deep-pile fleece jacket for cozy warmth on chilly days
- Polartec Thermal Pro fleece uses long fibers to insulate
- Regular fit provides room for tees underneath
- Nylon placket and snap buttons help adjust your temp
- Kangaroo pocket and chest pocket stash your hands and sunglasses