Why We Like The Radalie Insulated Jacket
Designed to handle snow-covered streets with modern style, the Patagonia Radalie Insulated Jacket also gifts us with warmth and weather protection. The tall collar, cuffs, and handwarmer pockets all feature a soft, brushed tricot lining for extra coziness during our day. And assorted quilted lines throughout the jacket give us a city-savvy look even when we're far from home.
- An urban-friendly jacket for cold days in the fall and winter
- Water-resistant nylon fabric helps shed light rain and snow
- Toasty recycled insulation traps heat even when wet
- Multiple pockets stash all of your essentials through the day
- Item #PAT01HZ
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [shell] 100% recycled nylon, DWR treatment, [lining] polyester
- 150g Thermogreen (92% recycled polyester, 8% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- [small] 25in
- [external] 2 hand, 1 chest, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- casual, hiking & backpacking
3.5 based on 22 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.