Why We Like The R1 Fleece 1/2-Zip Pullover
Warm, stretchy, and always breathable enough for our active cool-weather pursuits—there's a reason that the R1 Fleece 1/2-Zip Pullover has been a trusted mainstay of Patagonia's lineup for the past 20 years. This ultra-versatile midlayer joins us everywhere, from fall desert climbing sessions to spring backpacking trips and early morning ski tours.
It uses a Patagonia-exclusive Polartec Power Grid fleece that features a special grid design to enhance airflow and wick sweat when you're working hard in falling temps. It's also infused with spandex, offering an easy stretch that keeps any hold within reach when you're chasing sunlight on end-of-day climbs. The deep chest zipper allows for cooling ventilation when you really start to get going, while offset shoulder seams ensure comfort under pack straps on early-morning starts.
- Breathable, stretchy, and layerable fleece for cold missions
- Polartec Power Grid fleece offers ideal body temp and mobility
- Extended chest zipper allows for quick ventilation as you move
- Off-shoulder seams prevent chafing when wearing a backpack
- Smooth face fabric makes it easy to pull on a shell in bad weather
- Comfortable cuffs pull up easily for climbing in the crack
- Single chest pocket keeps important gear within reach
- Polygiene anti-odor technology keeps it fresh between washes
- Item #PAT02SU
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- Polartec Power Grid (93% recycled polyester, 7% spandex)
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27.5in
- 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- climbing, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, running, casual
4.5 based on 53 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.