Why We Like The PowSlayer Bib Pant
On the pillows of every skier's bed lies endless dreams of chest-deep powder, pristine ridgelines, cornices to drop off into open bowls of white, and billowy branches of pine that slowly turn into snow ghosts. The Patagonia Powslayer Bib Pants turn our dreams into a reality, allowing us to send it into the backcountry with a durable, waterproof, and breathable shell that can withstand stray branches on the skintrack and grueling bushwhacks.
- Break trail and send it down untouched lines in these bib pants
- Eco-friendly face fabric made entirely from recycled material
- Three-layer GORE-TEX shell is waterproof and highly breathable
- Low-profile bib with drop-seat for quick relief in the mountains
- Two-way slider zips offer convenient ventilation while hiking
- Reinforced scuff guards protect fabric from ski edges and buckles
- Built-in boot gaiters keep snow out of underlying baselayers
- Item #PAT01Z8
4 based on 9 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.