Why We Like The Performance Twill Pant
If experience has taught us anything, it's that plans don't always go . . . well, as planned, but the Patagonia Men's Performance Twill Pant prepares us for anything the day brings. From morning hikes to afternoons around town, this pant delivers comfort and performance thanks to its stretch twill construction. A wicking finish pulls moisture away when we're working hard and, repels water to keep dry. Best for lean-to-medium builds, this pant has a slim fit with a classic 5-pocket design to look good wherever we roam.
- Lightweight, all-wear jeans for hiking or casual style
- T400 comfort stretch twill offers durability and mobility
- Wicking and water-repellent finish keeps you dry and comfortable
- Pocket-edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish
- Regular rise with a slim fit
- Item #PAT020X
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Organic Materials
- T400 (67% organic cotton, 33% polyester)
- [short] 30in [regular] 32in [long] 34in
- 2 hand, 1 coin, 2 back
- belt loops
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- hiking, camping, lifestyle
4.5 based on 51 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.