Fuzzy Wuzzy was a fleece vest.
Patagonia's Los Gatos Women's Hooded Vest is a reversible layer that keeps you warm in a variety of conditions. Featuring a reversible design, the Los Gatos serves as a light insulator with the fleece side out and warm, weather-resistant midlayer with the fleece side in. Plus, the vest features princess seams to add a feminine cut to the garment's aesthetic, so you won't feel like you're wearing a cardboard box every time you put it on.
- A fuzzy fleece vest for casual or cold activity
- Reversible design presents multiple uses
- Princess seams give a feminine silhouette
- Insulation made with 90% recycled material
- Size Bought: M
I'm in between size S and M, I decided to get size M, but it looks big and the hood looks big also..
Soft and warm
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: Large
I made this purchase for my daughter. She loves it. So soft, warm and reversible. Super fast delivery and great customer service.
FITS SNUG AND WARM AND LOOKS GREAT ON.
I RECOMMEND THIS FOR COMFORT AND STYLE
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: S
I wanted to love this when I pulled it out of the box because of how soft and warm it felt, but the cut of this is just way too boxy and shapeless - especially when flipped with the fuzzy side in, the seams just made my petite shape look super wide in the middle! Wish this was made in a ladies' fit, but alas I had to return.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Gave this as a birthday gift, and it looks great. Fit is on par with Patagonia. Quality is great. Perfect fall layer.
What size did you get, Paul?
|US Size||0 - 2||4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14||16|
32 - 33in
(81.2 - 83.8cm)
34 - 35in
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
36 - 37in
(91.4 - 94cm)
38.5 - 40in
(97.8 - 101.6cm)
25.5 - 26.5in
27.5 - 28.5in
29.5 - 30.5in
32.5 - 33.5in
34.5 - 35.5in
(87.6 - 90.2cm)
36.5 - 37.5in
(92.7 - 95.3cm)
38.5 - 39.5in
(97.8 - 100.3cm)
41 - 42.5in
(104.1 - 108cm)
|Formfitting: Conforms to the body's contours.|
|Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.|
|Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.|
|Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.|
- How to Measure:
- Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions. For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33. Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.