- Detail Images
Patagonia's Girls' Nano Puff Jacket provides the needed warmth and desired style for the adventurer who isn't easily deterred by cold. Using partially recycled PrimaLoft One insulation, the Nano Puff provides thermal efficiency to help weather incoming cold fronts on walks around the block or family camping trips.
- Durable polyester mini-ripstop resists tearing and abrasion for multiple seasons of use
- DWR coating beads and sloughs light precipitation to keep insulating layers dry
- Regular fit allows the Nano Puff to be worn solo or as a layer in extreme cold
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place to prevent bunching and maintain thermal efficiency
- Internal zip wind flap prevents oncoming cold blasts from getting through to lower layers
- Spandex binding at sleeve openings and adjustable drawcord hemline helps achieve an optimal seal against the outside
- Hand-me-down ID label inside maintains clear property identification to prevent sibling disputes
- Q & A
Not as good as the down sweater.
- Fit: True to size
I purchased this for our 5/6 year old after using the Patagonia Down Sweater for toddlers. It was a huge mistake. It didn't take long for the quilt pattern to rip and now we have a year old jacket that looks shabby and has threads sticking out all over it. I also don't think it works as well as the down sweater for keeping kids warm and cold air out. I wish I would have just purchased the down sweater again. My second daughter has worn the first one we purchased and it still looks brand new. Definitely a miss for Patagonia.
Does this jacket run smallish. I'm looking...
Does this jacket run smallish. I'm looking at the size 7..small
and if it runs small I should probably get the medium?