Join the revolution.
Designed with protection up front and breathability in the back, the Patagonia Men's Nano-air Light Hybrid Insulated Hooded Jacket is the answer to the clammy problem that usually accompanies demanding pursuits in colder temperatures. Patagonia wrapped the light layer of warm, stretchy, and breathable FullRange insulation in a durable, lightweight nylon ripstop shell with DWR-treatment to get you ready for elements on the trail. Beyond the protection up front, a stretchy, airy waffle knit material comprises the rest of the jacket for moisture-wicking, highly breathable, and odor-resistant performance. Plus, the sleek center-front zipper comes with a zipper garage for chafe-free comfort on the chin, while sneaky thumbholes at the stretch-knit cuffs offer plush coverage against heat-sapping winds.
- Ultralight, warm, and breathable jacket for cold-weather pursuits
- Nylon ripstop shell with DWR offers mobile protection
- Breathable insulation keeps you toasty without the sweat
- Stretchy hood easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
- Regular fit enables easy layering
- Stretchy cuffs with thumbholes boost comfort levels
- Multiple pockets stash smaller essentials
- Q & A
Lightweight and Breatheable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
This is a sweet jacket, keeps your core warm while letting airflow through. The back stretch panel makes it an awesome breathable midlayer for winter sports and it's stretchy enough to not constrict any movement.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
I run really warm and am always finding I am soaking through most midlayers. Then I bought this. This thing is perfect. It breathes extremely well, and still blocks headwinds. With the back materials, you can definitely feel some drafts coming in, but that is far out weighted by the breath-ability. This thing goes with me on almost every skin track.