- Detail Images
From overcast spring hiking to fast-paced tours in the backcountry, the Women's Nano-Air Light Hybrid Hooded Jacket is there for breathable warmth and performance stretch. The hood and body keep you warm when the weather refuses to cooperate, while breathable mesh panels at the sides and back vent out excess heat as you're hiking to the next peak. The entire jacket incorporates mechanical stretch so it's easy to scramble a rock race or dig through your gear bag, and the durable water repellent finish keeps brief showers from forcing your shell to come out of hiding.
- Insulated jacket for high-exertion activities in cool weather
- DWR finish keeps light rain and snow from becoming a nuisance
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm in damp conditions
- Mesh side and back panels wick away heat during active pursuits
- Mechanical stretch provides active performance on steep ascents
- Adjustable hood, high neck, and thumbholes help seal out cold air
- Odor resistant so it spends less time in the washing machine
- Slim fit keeps the bulk down beneath your shell
- Q & A
Nice, light, runs a little tight
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
This is a solid jacket for multiseason use. I love the waffle back and sides with insulated arms and front torso. It allows me to wear a backpack and stay comfortable even on the climb. The only complaint is that the arms run a little short so the thumb holes are of no use. Otherwise, the small fit fine for my athletic build. I'd classify the jacket as a slim fit, however, this will make it a really nice layering piece when the snow falls and I cross into winter activities.
Five + Stars
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This lightweight, trim fitting but stretchy jacket does not get enough mention and needs to...starting now. IT'S AWESOME. Lightweight, lightly insulated for warm layering when needed but the dimpled side and back panels are strategically placed right where venting is needed when being active. Love hiking in this to keep the chill off and wick away moisture when I heat up; I wear it around as a casual comfortable piece sometimes too. The fitted hooded works under a helmet if that's your thing and the jacket has a water resistant coating if I run into some light weather. Combine with a dependable shell when it gets really nasty out and the combination extends my time on the trail in those conditions. Really cute too--bonus.