Your partner in crime.
Whether you're dancing in the sun at an outdoor festival or hoping to reel in a fish for dinner, your Patagonia M's High Stile Hat keeps you shady and cool all day long. Patagonia used a DWR treatment on the outer part of the hat so it won't stay soaked if you drop it in the water, and the Coolmax crown and brim wick moisture to keep you cool in the blaring summer sun. An adjustable drawcord holds your cap securely on your head while you're paddling through a Class 4, and the side panel vents breathe well when you're sweating up a storm.
- A sun hat for all your summer adventures
- DWR treatment fights off light weather and dries quickly
- Coolmax crown and brim wick moisture on hot days
- Side panel vents breathe well to keep you cool
- Adjustable rear buckle offers a snug fit
- Q & A
for a small head!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I measured my head multiple times, and ordered what I thought was the right size. The paper tag says S/M, but the hat itself is a small. Not sure what's up with the sizing, but order up! Brim was a little floppier than I had hoped, it does look breathable though and is very light weight. Just not the the right hat for me. the search continues.