Why We Like The Micro Puff Insulated Jacket
The best warmth-to-weight jacket Patagonia has ever created, the Women's Micro Puff Insulated Jacket perfectly blends a super-lightweight shell with soft, compressible PlumaFill insulation to make it both an ideal insulating layer and a cozy outer layer. Windproof and water-resistant, the lightweight Pertex Quantum shell keeps us protected from the elements as we make our way down the mountain, while PlumaFill insulation maintains its heat-trapping loft, even after getting wet and abused through seasons of use. Its innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the down-like PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching, and the center-front zipper has a wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at the chin for baby-soft comfort and minimal chafing. Add on the stowaway left-hand pocket, and this jacket is guaranteed to be our go-to for ambitious outdoor excursions and routine trips around town alike.
- Insanely lightweight and warm insulated jacket for the outdoors
- Durable and water-resistant Pertex Quantum holds up to abuse
- Down-like PlumaFill insulation is warm, packable, and hydrophobic
- Quilted structure stabilizes loft and enhances its efficiency
- Dual hand pockets store essentials; one stows the jacket when packed
- Item #PAT028R
- Pertex Quantum (100% nylon ripstop), DWR
- 65g PlumaFill
- Center Back Length
- [small] 26in
- 2 hand zip
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking
4.5 based on 24 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.