Patagonia Maipo 7/8 Tight
From hiking and climbing to yoga and running, when we are active, we need comfortable pants to move with us. The Patagonia Maipo 7/8 Tights are multisport tights to accompany us on our adventures. Made with a nylon and spandex blend, the Maipo 7/8 Tights are stretchy, comfortable, and feature a form-fitting cut. The center-back pocket can hold our phone, and the flatlock seams provide superior comfort and help reduce irritation.
- Tights that move with us when we are being active
- Nylon and spandex blend is comfortable and stretchy
- Flatlock seams reduce irritation and are comfortable
- Center-rear pocket hold small essentials
- Item #PATZ9YN
- Responsible Collection
- 80% recycled nylon, 20% spandex, miDori bioSoft
- form-fitting, high rise
- 1 center back
- HeiQ Pure odor control
- Claimed Weight
- casual, running, hiking, climbing, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 19, 2023
- I've used it several times
These tights fit me perfectly and are extremely comfortable. I bought a small (I'm 5'7", 120 lbs). They are great for cold weather trail running, errands around town, and gym workouts. They hug your legs (they don't sag) and I love the softness of the material. I'd definitely buy them again in a different color (hint, hint).
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com