The gold standard.
A staple in the Patagonia line for going on 30 years, the Patagonia Men's Lightweight Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Jacket sets the standard for multi-functional use. Its lightweight Synchilla polyester fleece insulates against cold temps, manages moisture, and dries quickly, making the jacket ideal for everything from cool mornings at the crag, chilly fall days on your favorite trout stream, and afternoons tailgating in the resort parking lot. Patagonia knows what works and what doesn't, and it pretty much hit the nail on the head when it first designed the Synchilla. As a result, the jacket remains largely unchanged with a streamlined pullover design, stand-up collar, and Y-joint sleeves that leave your arms free to move whether you're warming up on a boulder problem, casting to rising trout, or trying to flag down the bartender for another round.
- Patagonia's iconic Synchilla fleece for hiking and everyday wear
- Double-sided fleece fabric made from partially recycled materials
- Pullover design with snap-button front placket
- Bound cuffs and hem help trap heat for added warmth and comfort
- Stand-up collar with contrasting nylon trim and pocket flap
- Classic regular fit suitable for wear on the trail and around town
- Patagonia's eco-conscious philosophy informs its clothing designs