For the most part, kids follow in their parent's footsteps. And while it was semi-sweet that Junior was continuously hijacking your trusty Patagonia trucker hat all last summer, the time has now come that they step out into the wild blue yonder with their very own Kids' Interstate Hat. Built specifically for pint-sized noggins, the Interstate features the same construction as the adult version—five-panel design and padded crown—but with a slightly more kid-oriented look.
- Give your grom the gift of summer with this hat
- Coolmax headband wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Mesh back provides passive ventilation
- Adjustable snapback offers a personalized fit
- Item #PAT01QG
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Organic Materials
- [crown] 100% polyester, [bill] 100% organic cotton canvas, [mesh panel] 100% polyester mesh
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 1 ratings
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 13, 2020
Just a scoshe smaller than adult hat.
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I wish I had read these reviews first. TOO BIG!!! I also bought for a small child (16 months) this hat isn?t going to fit him for YEARS. I kept it because it fits my wife and it?s a beautiful hat but this is not what I expected when ordering a child size hat. Wish they made an infant/toddler size.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com