Why We Like The Houdini Full-Zip Jacket
Always the ace up our sleeve, the ultralight, ultra-packable Patagonia Houdini Full-Zip Jacket is made with a lightweight recycled nylon ripstop that blocks the wind on summit trails and exposed rock faces. This jacket also weighs less than four ounces and packs down in an instant. The entire jacket stuffs into its own carabiner-loop chest pocket, letting us clip it onto a pack or harness when the wind dies down, or tuck it into a pocket of the smallest running pack. A DWR coating helps shed light rain when ever-changing mountain weather throws a curveball, and the one-pull adjustable hood tacks on protection from the elements.
- Ultralight and packable windbreaker for almost all of our pursuits
- Recycled nylon ripstop blocks the wind on blustery peaks
- DWR coating protects from light rain on drizzly mountain days
- Chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a carabiner loop
- One-pull hood adjustment provides snug protection in an instant
- Half-elastic cuffs and drawcord hem help seal out the wind
- Reflective chest logo helps boost visibility on low-light runs
- Item #PAT02SN
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- 100% recycled nylon ripstop, DWR coating
- not taped
- Center Back Length
- [small] 30in
- 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- running, climbing, hiking, casual
4.5 based on 135 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.