Why We Like The Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hooded Jacket
He's a rocket on skis, a monster on a snowboard, and a regular old trail hound, and the Patagonia Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hooded Jacket is built to to keep him warm regardless of what activity he's getting after each day. Made from DWR-treated ripstop nylon, this jacket sheds light snow and deflects wind. We think you'll really appreciate the 600-fill down insulation that provides lightweight, compressible warmth he can quickly stowaway once he starts to overheat.
- An all-around insulator for skiing, hiking, and camping
- Compressible down fill is ethically sourced and traceable
- Ripstop fabric resists abrasion from everyday wear
- DWR treatment sheds light precipitation and snowfall
- Three-panel hood beats back wind and chilly tempeartures
- Hand-me-down ID label for generations of use
- Item #PAT026F
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp
- 100% polyester mini-ripstop
- 600-fill down
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 24in
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered internal
- Claimed Weight
- casual, skiing, snowboarding, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.