Guidewater II Short
The Patagonia Men's Guidewater II Short is perfect when the sun's pleasantly warm and the river water rushing around your calves feels cool and refreshing. In keeping up with eco-friendly standards, Patagonia made the Guidewater II out of recycled Supplex nylon with a DWR finish for quick-drying comfort. The stretchy side panels make sure you don't feel restricted when you're balancing on unfortunately slippery stones.
- Fishing short for when the water's fine and the sun is warm
- Recycled Supplex fabric with a DWR finish to dry quickly
- Side stretch panels ensures freedom of movement
- 50+ sun protection shields your skin from UV rays
- Item #PAT02CH
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 100% Supplex nylon, DWR treatment [paneling] 95% nylon (65% recycled), 5% spandex, DWR treatment
- 2 side, 1 lower security, 1 zippered rear
- elastic waist, belt loops
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.