- Detail Images
Push on to the peak.
Spindrift is swirling around your head and howling winds are pummeling you, but you continue pushing on to the summit with the help of the Patagonia Men's Galvanized Jacket. It combines uncompromising weather protection with a flexible fabric and design to help you fight through brutal alpine conditions.
Three-layer H2No fabric repels wind, rain, and snow while offering plenty of stretch, so you can hike and climb through harsh weather without feeling restricted, and a soft jersey knit backer wicks sweat to keep you dry and comfortable. Patagonia engineered this jacket to eliminate all seaming across the shoulders and back, resulting in greater durability and exceptional flexibility. The helmet-compatible hood and hem both adjust easily with one hand so you can make quick on-the-fly adjustments when bad weather suddenly strikes. Waterproof hand pockets are positioned high so you can access snacks and maps even when you're wearing a harness or a backpack.
- Tough, yet flexible protection for alpine environments
- H2No 3-layer fabric is stretchy, waterproof, and breathable
- Jersey knit backer wicks sweat away from skin
- Engineered pattern eliminates back and shoulder seams
- Optimal Visibility Hood with quick single-pull adjustment
- Intuitive one-handed hem adjustment
- Zippered hand pockets are accessible with pack or harness on
- Textured inner cuff grips gloves when swinging a tool