Frozen Range Jacket
The Frozen Range Jacket is Patagonia's most pinnacle and warmest coat to date in its lifestyle line up. It is designed to keep you warm, comfortable, and stylish through harsh, frigid urban winters. A supple shell with a Gore-Tex membrane blocks sleet, snow, and rain while lofty recycled down keeps you warm. This fixed insulation has an interior baffled construction to remove potential cold spots and lock in your core temperature during your frigid commute. For additional comfort and warmth, the Frozen Range features fleece-lined pockets, an adjustable snorkel hood, and storm cuffs at the sleeves to protect you from the harsh elements.
- Insulated jacket to keep warm and stylish in tough, frigid winters
- Gore-Tex shell blocks snow and sleet to keep you dry during storms
- 700-fill recycled down traps body heat for warmth in freezing temps
- Interior baffled construction delivers warmth right to your core
- Fleece-lined pockets accommodate your smaller winter accessories
- Sleeve have zip gussets and storm cuffs to guard against the cold
- Longer length finishes below the hips for added seat coverage
- Jacket is both Bluesign approved and Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Item #PAT031S
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, DWR treatment
- 700-fill recycled down
- Baffle Construction
- below the hip
- [external] 2 front, [internal] 1 chest, oversized drop-in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 9.2oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.