Patagonia Foot Tractor Wading Boot - Men's
Select style & size:Select options
- Narwhal Grey, 5sale $124.97
- Narwhal Grey, 6sale $124.97
- Narwhal Grey, 8sale $124.97
Keeping your feet beneath you out in the river.
Aluminum bar technology on the bottom of the Patagonia Men's Foot Tractor Wading Boot lets you find grippy traction on even the slickest, algae-ridden rocky river bottoms, cutting down on those moments of limbo when you don't quite know whether or not you're about to take a cold water bath. The Foot Tractor's Clarino synthetic leather upper offers the ultimate in wading durability, and Venergy monofilement mesh panels allow for supreme drainage while cutting back on unnecessary weight. A Texon trimaliminate toe box and heel counter offers a roomy feel that won't squish your toes while providing protection from those unseen rocks and boulders.
- Clarino synthetic leather upper
- Venergy monofilement mesh panels
- Texon trimaliminate toe box and heel counter
- Multi-directional aluminum bar technology
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Ordered with my regular shoe size and tried them on with Patagonia Gallegos waders and they were too small. Toes really cramped.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are a great deal and grip nicely!
SLIPPERY on SLATE DO NOT BUY
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I am SUPER DISAAPOINTED in these Awesome looking feeling boots. We both almost fell on first day of use on 18 mile creek in Eden NY. SLate with a super fine film will send you SWIMMING where as Carbides HOLD Her cheap $30 boots with carbides held great vs these send you swimming. I contacted Patagonia
From the snotty rocks, slick rock to the iced banks in the winter the foot tractor provides great traction on these surfaces for more of a secure wading experience.
|Men's||6 - 8||8 - 9||9 - 10||10 - 11||11 - 12||12 - 14|
|Women's||7 - 9.5||9 - 10.5||10 - 10.5|