Stay warm when your appetite for adventure leads you to cold and icy climates with the Patagonia Men's Fitz Roy Down Jacket. Whether you're lining gear out at base camp or staying warm on belay on a brisk fall day, the Fitz Roy will prevent the cold from getting the best of you.
Patagonia loaded this jacket with high-loft, premium goose down for warmth without the weight, and its Pertex Quantum fabric sheds snow and blocks wind while withstanding frequent encounter with rock and ice. Down is also incredibly compressible, and in fact this jacket has an attached self-fabric stuff sack so it packs into itself, allowing for easy and convenient storage. The hand pockets are placed higher so you can still access gels, cameras, and maps while wearing a pack or harness, and huge stretch mesh pocket on the inside hold gloves, climbing skins, and other bulkier essentials.
- Combat cold conditions in the mountains with this jacket
- Down insulation is lightweight and compressible
- Pertex Quantum fabric is ultralight, yet tough
- DWR finish sheds light rain and snow
- Engineered pattern improves range of motion
- Packs into own self-fabric stuff sack for convenient storage
- Giant mesh interior pockets stow gloves and other essentials
- Traceable down from geese that were never live-plucked or force-fed