The Patagonia Women's Femme Fitz Roy Cotton V-Neck is a reminder to find beauty wherever you go. Through her use of natural elements and the repetition of patterns to create Patagonia's iconic Fitz Roy design, Teagan White's bright, original artwork highlights the reciprocity of nature. A semi-fitted cut and modest v-neck provide a feminine silhouette.
- A casual shirt featuring a stylized version of Patagonia's iconic logo
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified sewing facility using organic materials
- Original artwork by Teagan White
- Semi-fitted, feminine silhouette
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: xs
Thought I was going to return this - I got an xs, and it was just loose and weird in all the wrong places, and way too long on my hips. I have another patagonia t made from the same material though, which shrunk a fair bit in the wash. So, I decided to take a chance on this. Threw it in the wash and dried it like normal and PRESTO - my new favorite t.