Down Sweater Jacket - Kids'
Why We Like The Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket
From mid-winter resort laps to early-season climbing trips, Patagonia's Down Sweater Jacket keeps our little adventurer from shivering the stoke out of 'em. The windproof exterior and insulating fill shut out the cold, while the elastic bound cuffs and cinchable hem make sure drafts don't creep in. Built completely with recycled materials, this puffy keeps our grom cozy and our conscience clear.
- Toasty puffy jacket to winterize your little shredder
- Recycled ripstop material delivers ultralight durability
- Water-repellent finish brushes off powder spray and puddle splashes
- Reclaimed down provides compressible, eco-friendly insulation
- 2 zippered pockets warm hands and secure treasures
- Item #PATZA53
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 100% post-consumer recycled nylon ripstop, PFC-free DWR finish, [lining] 100% recycled polyester taffeta, HeiQ Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- 600-fill 100% recycled down (reclaimed duck and goose down)
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 22in
- 2 zippered handwarmer
- Claimed Weight
- casual, hiking, backpacking, skiing, snowboarding, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.