Down Sweater Jacket - Infants'
Why We Like The Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket
Made with 100% recycled materials and repurposed duck and goose down, the Down Sweater Jacket wraps our young one in sustainable and pillow-soft warmth. The hood-free, low-profile design layers comfortably under heavier jackets in colder weather, while a water-resistant shell fends off light snow and rain when worn solo.
- Nylon ripstop shell is durable and water-resistant
- 700-fill down insulation provides lightweight warmth
- A smooth taffeta lining slides easily off and on
- Zippered pockets can warm hands or stash small items
- Elastic bound hem and cuffs help block out drafts
- Item #PATZA52
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, [lining, insulation] bluesignÂ® APPROVED
- [face fabric] 30D Pertex Quantum Eco (100% recycled nylon ripstop), PFC-free DWR treatment [lining] 100% recycled, bluesignÂ® APPROVED polyester taffeta, PFC-free DWR treatment, HeiQ Eco treatment
- 700-fill 100% recycled, bluesignÂ® APPROVED down
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty