Why We Like The Down Sweater
From snowy romps around the park to cool days on the ski hill, the Patagonia Girls' Down Sweater provides your growing gal with the same dependable warmth that the adult-sized Down Sweater offers you. Packed full of 600-fill traceable down, this full-zip jacket is designed to assure ample and adaptive warmth, even when the temperatures are more cool than comfortable. And since the down insulation is a part of Patagonia's traceable down initiative, this means that the insulation never comes from animals that are live-plucked or force-fed. Meanwhile, the polyester ripstop fabric is durable enough to handle her rough-and-tumble play with her furry, four-legged friends, and it repels snow so she won't be soaking wet when she comes in for hot cocoa at the end of the day.
- A cool weather staple for your growing gal
- Traceable down fill is lightweight and insulating
- DWR-treated fabric fends off wind and light precipitation
- Zippered hand pockets offer cozy respite
- Drawcord hem helps seal out cold drafts
- Fabrics are bluesign approved
- Item #PAT025R
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [solid] 20D polyester ripstop, DWR treatment, [print] 100% polyester plain weave, DWR treatment, [lining] polyester plain weave
- 600-fill down
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 24 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.