Trek Amid The Clouds.
Whether you're facing a potentially baselayer-soaking-storm or trekking through wet, sticky conditions, rely on the Patagonia Men's Cloud Ridge Jacket to keep you dry and comfortable. Constructed with a 3-layer H2No Performance Standard shell, this jacket is simple, yet robust. Ventilation, integrated into the two mid-set pockets, helps prevent overheating when you're on-the-move. A helmet-compatible hood provides extra weather protection when you're scaling rocky faces or navigating glaciers. Patagonia also included a lightweight stuffsack with clip-in loop for easy transport and storage on those rare sunny days.
- Trek through soaking storms with this robust jacket
- Waterproof, breathable 3-layer H2No Performance Standard shell
- Helmet-compatible hood stows with a cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece at back of neck and chin reduces chafing
- Two ventilating hand pockets are backpack and harness-compatible
- Adjustable cuffs and hem to seal out inclement weather
- Includes lightweight stuff sack with clip-in loop