Classic Synchilla Fleece Vest
Autumn hikes call for layering, so it's a good thing you have the Patagonia Men's Classic Synchilla Fleece Vest. Made from a plush recycled fleece, this vest keeps your core warm from chilly trailheads to breezy summits, and the lightweight, stuffable construction makes it easy to stow the vest in your pack when the day eventually warms up. Offset shoulder seams provide a chafe-free fit when you're wearing a pack, while zippered pockets keep your phone, keys, and other essentials secure.
- A classic vest that offers do-it-all versatility
- Recycled fleece construction offers breathable warmth
- Full-zip design with a stand-up collar for additional protection
- Offset shoulder seams for a chafe-free fit
- Zippered pockets offer secure storage
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Item #PAT020N
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [body] recycled polyester, anti-pilling finish [lining] polyester brushed mesh
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 9 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.