It's hard to think of a better place for the Patagonia Men's Classic Synchilla Fleece Jacket than the towering, rugged peaks of the Tetons and the lush Snake River Valley. Made from a double-sided fleece, this soft jacket keeps the cold away whether you're getting an early start at a popular trailhead or watching the sun set from the top of Signal Mountain. Set-in sleeves provide a more comfortable fit when you're carrying a pack, while zippered pockets let you keep the essentials close at hand when you're on the move.
- Classic fleece jacket for all your outdoor escapes
- Recycled fleece construction is breathable and warm
- Anti-pilling finish for a lasting clean look
- Full-zip design with a stand-up collar for extra protection
- Set-in sleeves offer a chafe-free fit
- Zippered pockets keep essentials secure
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Q & A
Solid fleece jacket
This thing is off the chart comfortable and warm. It is a 200wt fleece and feels every bit of it and them some. It is not a technical piece but is absolutely perfect for around the house stuff and local errands late fall thru early spring or indoors when itâs really cold out. Runs slightly large but that kinda adds to the coziness of the piece. I think Iâd still prefer if it were a little less roomy
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XL
My boyfriend is 6'8 / 210lbs and he wears an XL in all of his many Patagonia jackets. This was huge on him and he returned for a L. Go a size down. Nice jacket and fabric though. I like how it's not the fluffy kind of fleece, it's flat.
Im 6' 1" 170 what size should I get?