Capilene Cool Lightweight Long-Sleeve Shirt
What do you do when it's too cold to run in a short sleeve, but too hot to run in a long sleeve? Well you don't stay on the couch, that's for sure. Just throw on the Patagonia Capilene Cool Lightweight Long-Sleeve Shirt and you'll have the perfect balance of breathability and coverage for those in-between weather runs. Specifically designed to perform in warmer conditions, Capilene Cool Lightweight offers lots of breathability and enhanced moisture wicking that'll make it easy to wear a long-sleeve in mild temps. It's got a special miDori bioSoft treatment that enhances its wicking properties and prolongs its softness and next-to-skin comfort over time. Meanwhile, set-in sleeves and a slight drop-tail ensure easy movement and full coverage while you run, and Polygiene anti-odor technology works to keep your shirt fresh after even the longest runs.
- Ultralight long-sleeve that won't overheat in warmer weather
- Capilene Cool breathes well and wicks moisture to keep you cool
- Set-in sleeves offer easier movement as you run
- Slight drop tail maintains coverage through your running motion
- Polygiene anti-odor technology fights the funk between washes
- miDori bioSoft treatment enhances wicking power and softness
- Item #PAT02T5
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [solids] 100% recycled polyester, [heathers] 37% recycled polyester, 63% polyester
- Center Back Length
- [small] 27in
- Polygiene coating
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.