For whatever cold comes your way.
Maybe you're looking for something to throw on quickly for a chilly fall hike, or maybe you're looking for something to throw on with about four other things on frigid commutes. For whatever kind of cold weather you're facing, you can count on the Patagonia Women's Bivy Vest. Its 600-fill recycled down insulation keeps your core warm no matter what the thermostat says, so you'll stay cozy whether you're rocking it as an outer layer during transition seasons or layering it when winter comes. Battle inclement weather with an outer fabric that's treated with DWR (durable water repellent) to shed light rain and snow, and a zipper that's covered and secured with metal snaps to ensure that the cold stays out. Microfleece-lined hand pockets give your hands a welcome escape from the cold.
- Give yourself multi-season warmth with this down-insulated vest
- 600-fill recycled down provides total warmth and stays eco-friendly
- Nylon canvas sheds light precipitation to keep you dry and warm
- Metal snaps secure zipper to ensure that cold winds don't sneak in
- Hand pockets and an internal chest pocket provide convenient storage
- Q & A
Bought it for my daughter, she loves how warm and soft it is. The color is a beautiful olive and thicker then most vests but still collapsible for travel.
Felt AMAZING and quality but...
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Xsmall
The quality and feeling of this vest when I put it on was WONDERFUL. It felt like wearing a super soft down blanket- just piled up all in one place. Which was the problem for me, just a little too thick and puffy to be super functional. The color was beautiful, I got green. The details inside were so cute! Animals and trees. And the pockets were SO soft. It just wasn’t functional enough to keep for me.
My go-to vest for everyday
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Warm enough for a chilly day outside, and compact enough to toss into my pack when it’s getting warm during a hike! I’ve skied and hiked in this sweater and it’s super versatile, from hiking to casual wear, it looks good with any outfit!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: meduim
I gifted the Medium pink vest to a friend and she says it runs a bit large. The material is nice and soft to the touch. It is very warm and has nice deep pockets.
Warm and great color
My wife purchased this vest. She says itâs warm and a great color.
So warm and comfortable!
This vest is a bit thicker than other Patagonia down vests I tried on, but that makes it much warmer for the winter. I have already worn it plenty of times through the cold and snow. The fit is perfect, and back falls just below my waist line.
|US Size||0 - 2||4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14||16|
32 - 33in
(81.2 - 83.8cm)
34 - 35in
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
36 - 37in
(91.4 - 94cm)
38.5 - 40in
(97.8 - 101.6cm)
25.5 - 26.5in
27.5 - 28.5in
29.5 - 30.5in
32.5 - 33.5in
34.5 - 35.5in
(87.6 - 90.2cm)
36.5 - 37.5in
(92.7 - 95.3cm)
38.5 - 39.5in
(97.8 - 100.3cm)
41 - 42.5in
(104.1 - 108cm)
|Formfitting: Conforms to the body's contours.|
|Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.|
|Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.|
|Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.|
- How to Measure:
- Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions. For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 33. Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.