Why We Like The AlpLight Down Jacket
As one of the most packable and lightest Patagonia insulators, the AlpLight Down Jacket is an easy choice to bring anywhere on the off chance of cold temps. We wear it on or off the mountain, and we even clip it to our harness on long climbs just in case we end up descending past sunset. We also like that the recycled nylon, PFC-free water resistance, and traceable down all meet Patagonia's high standards for sustainability.
- One of Patagonia's lightest, most packable insulator for alpine adventures
- 800-fill down insulation is so lofty that the jacket packs inside its pocket
- PFC-free DWR treated recycled nylon is durably water-resistant
- Slim fit enhances packability and eases layering
- Adjustable hem stays secure under harnesses
- Elastic cuffs secure the sleeves
- Carabiner clip inside stash pocket
- Item #PATZ9W5
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled nylon, PFC-free DWR
- Advanced Global Traceable, 800-fill goose down
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29in
- 2 zippered hand (1 stowable)
- Claimed Weight
- alpine, climbing, backcountry touring, backpacking, camping, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.