Airshed Pro Pullover
High-altitude cardio is demanding, and the Airshed is built to hold up to the rigors of the alpine. It features a lightweight fabric and wind protection to keep you from catching a chill at high-elevations, while simultaneously breathing with ease so you keep comfortable as you warm up.
- A lightweight wind shirt for training in the mountains
- Capilene Cool lightweight fabric breathes, cuts wind
- Long sleeves allow you to skip gloves on chilly mornings
- Slim fitted hood cuts out chilly wind in lieu of a hat
- DWR finish repels showers and keeps you dry
- Packs into pocket at back of neck for easy stowing
- Item #PATZ9I1
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 100% nylon (54% recycled), DWR finish [hood, sleeves] 100% recycled polyester, miDori bioSoft, HeiQ Fresh anti-odor treatment
- not sealed
- Center Back Length
- [small] 27in
- fitted, stashable
- 1 hood stash
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.