Stay ahead of the cold.
Light snow coats the ground at the trailhead and icy winds batter the peak, but you stay comfy from start to finish when you're hiking in the Patagonia Women's Adze Hooded Jacket. Its two-layer softshell fabric combines the stretch and breathability of a fleece with the weather protection of a shell, so you stay comfortable during hikes without being susceptible to sudden changes in weather conditions. Gusseted underarm panels crank up the mobility for more technical treks,and the hood cinches down with a single pull to shield your head from sudden blasts of cold air.
- Weather protection and warmth for high-energy activities
- 2-layer softshell fabric stops wind and resists precipitation
- Jersey knit backer wicks sweat away from skin
- Gusseted underarm panels allow better range of motion
- Optimal Visibility Hood with quick single-pull adjustment
- Adjustable cuffs fit over gloves and roll up easily
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem seals out elements
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
Wish it were a little lighter. One issue I have is that the inside doesn't seem to be wicking moisture as well as expected but I'll have to wear it a few more times to say this definitively.