GravelKing Tire - Tubeless
Panaracer continues to keep pace with the evolving dirt/road crossover trends dominating the cycling world and brings tubeless compatibility to their GravelKing Tire. The Japanese company, established in 1952, hand-picks the raw materials for the GravelKing, as constructs a 32mm wide, minimally treaded slick that masters rough pavement and transitions with confidence to smooth gravel.
Constructed with ZSG Natural Rubber on the surface for inspired feel and enhanced wear resistance, the GravelKing runs fast over the damaged pavement of farm roads and aging city streets, while not isolating you from the road sensations like other hard-compound tires on the market. An Anti-Flat casing and an AX-Alpha Cord layer under the tread boost puncture resistance while keeping the weight low and maintaining compliance to smooth out stone-speckled gravel sections. And when running tubeless, you’ll have the extra confidence that the tires can take some small punctures without losing performance and leaving you working on a patch or tube install to get home.
- Smooth rolling, tubeless compatible tire for rough roads and groomed gravel
- Natural rubber compound for great road feel and wear-resistance
- Durable casing and internal cord-weave reduce puncture potential
- Moderate width dimension helps lower the psi for a less jarring ride
- Item #PANB007
- ZSG natural rubber
- 700c x 32mm
- AX-Alpha Cord
- 60psi (maximum); 95psi (tubed)
- Claimed Weight
- 10.2oz (290g)
- Recommended Use
- gravel, road cycling