- Detail Images
Built for snowy winters in the far North, the Pajar Canada Women's Alice-Native Boot offers warm, waterproof protection. Constructed with a leather upper, fold-over wool collar, and a faux rabbit fur trim, this boot has a look that's sure to turn some heads when you step outside. A thermal aluminum insole and wool blend lining work together to protect your feet from bitter temperatures. The rubber outsole is outfitted with formidable treads to stomp over icy ground.
- A ruggedly stylish winter boot for protection in stormy conditions
- Leather upper with a fold-over wool collar and faux rabbit fur trim
- Waterproof construction keeps your feet dry
- Thermal aluminum insole and wool blend lining for warmth
- Rubber outsole offers traction on icy surfaces
- Lace closure for a secure fit