- Detail Images
When your baseball cap won't do.
Winters in northern Montana are brutally cold, so count on the Outdoor Research Whitefish Hat to keep your dome toasty whether you're snowshoeing in the backcountry or walking to the local watering hole. Its ear flap design with a Sherpa fleece lining offers a toasty feel, while the shell exterior sheds snow. And when conditions are especially gusty, an integrated facemask zips out of the ear flap for bonus coverage.
- Keeps your head toasty in frigid weather
- Polyester shell repels snow and wind
- Sherpa fleece lining offers warm, plush feel
- Integrated facemask can be deployed to cover chin and nose
- Q & A
So many compliments!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got this for a friend for his birthday. He absolutely loves it and has told me he has gotten many compliments on it.
Kept my head warm in the Arctic North.
Kept my head warm at night sitting around hoping the Northern Lights would come out.