- Detail Images
Up the wall and down to town.
- Versatile shorts for the crag or casual Friday
- Cotton blend is soft and stretchy
- Cordura fabric for long-lasting durability
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Lightweight construction feels great on hot days
- Internal drawcord waist for a secure feel
- Q & A
Awesome features, horrible fit
Fresh out of the box these shorts tick all the boxes; tough cordura fabric, adjustable waist, harness accessible thigh pocket, etc. The critical failure is in the fit. They are a little loose on me but the front pockets gape open like you would expect from pants/shorts two sizes too small and when tying the internal drawcord the shorts bunch all the fabric in front in seriously the most unflattering way possible. Save your money and buy the Ferrosi shorts, they may not be as durable but they were designed to fit humans.