A suave alternative.
Most rain jackets look more like garbage bags with sleeves, whereas the Outdoor Research Men's Valley Jacket actually looks good while it blocks wet weather. Its Ventia membrane provides reliable waterproof, breathable protection, and the stretchy ripstop fabric is durable for mountain trails and city streets alike. Outdoor Research also outfitted the Valley with TosoFlo ventilation and a packable hood to maintain comfort when it's warm.
- Rugged rain jacket without the look and feel of a rain jacket
- Waterproof, breathable membrane with stretchy ripstop face fabric
- TorsoFlo ventilation underarm zippers for ample airflow
- Fully adjustable hood zips into collar
- Left hand pocket doubles as stuff sack