A suave alternative.
With its streetwear-inspired styling, the Outdoor Research Men's Valley Jacket actually looks good while it blocks wet weather. Its Ventia membrane provides reliable waterproof, breathable protection, and the stretchy ripstop fabric is durable for mountain trails and city streets alike. Outdoor Research also outfitted the Valley with TosoFlo ventilation and a packable hood to maintain comfort when it's warm.
- Rugged rain jacket without the look and feel of a rain jacket
- Waterproof, breathable membrane with stretchy ripstop face fabric
- TorsoFlo ventilation underarm zippers for ample airflow
- Fully adjustable hood zips into collar
- Left hand pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Q & A
Great for Summer Trips
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: Large
This jacket is light weight enough to keep you from getting too hot during the hot summer days and its pretty tough. I packs down really small too which makes it great to throw in a pack for any trip.