- Detail Images
Sleek and warm.
When a bitter cold spell threatens to keep you from the concert you've been waiting for all year, pull on the Outdoor Research Women's Sonata Down Parka and brave the cold. Filled with responsibly sourced down, this jacket gives you exceptional warmth without weighing you down. The wind- and water-resistant shell offers the protection you need as you hurry between the train station and venue. Zippered pockets keep your hands out of the elements, and adjustable tabs at the waist offer a flattering, personalized fit. The Sonata's extra length and insulated hood give you the additional protection you'll need to arrive at your destination warm and comfortable.
- Urban-geared coat that borrows technical from the high country
- Responsibly sourced down for exceptional lightweight warmth
- Wind- and water-resistant shell blocks winter conditions
- Adjustable and removable hood for extra storm protection
- Trim fit allows room for layering without looking bulky
- Q & A
Nice coat, but sheds down big time
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Nice style, fit is ok, but not as flattering for non-skinny people The biggest issue I had with the coat is that it sheds down feathers all over the place, all the time. I'm not sure why they couldn't have somehow sealed the exterior for this purpose.