Why We Like The Skyward II Pant
Back again and stretchier than ever, the Outdoor Research Skyward II Pant delivers the waterproof, breathable protection we need when touring through the backcountry or getting some late-season turns in at the closed resort. The three-layer shell has fully taped seams to wall out moisture, and the stretchy face fabric keeps our legs mobile for kick turns up steep skin tracks. Thanks to its updated, trimmed-down aesthetic, these pants have the active profile to grace our snowboard or snowshoes with equal prowess.
- Technical shell pants for backcountry ski touring and more
- AscentShell membrane ensures waterproof, breathable protection
- Stretchy fabric and articulated knees provide full mobility
- Side vents dump heat during steep ascents
- Beacon-specific pocket includes a clip for secure storage
- Stretch gaiters keep snow from sneaking up your cuffs
- Reinforced scuff guards resist wear from edges and crampons
- Adjustable brushed tricot-lined waistband for a secure fit and next-to-skin comfort
- Item #ODR00SE
- [membrane/laminate] AscentShell (3-layer), [face fabric] 88% nylon, 12% spandex, [lining] 100% polyester, [scuff guards] 420D nylon
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered thigh
- zippered outer thigh
- belt loops, adjustable
- stretch mesh
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 4.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.